FlightNight for March 27th - Tearing up Utah!

25 Mar 2021 11:20 - 25 Mar 2021 11:21 #50022 by Vodoun da Vinci

We'll meet at the appointed hour of 8 pm London time at ICAO - KJAC: Jackson Hole Airport in Wyoming. please bring the Fast Jet of your choice from the FGUK Hangars capable of maintaining 450 KIAS for an hours duration at 750' AGL to 13000' true altitude. This Flight will be low and fast with few turns so we'll constantly be following the terrain at ~750' AGL. Choose wisely.

We will proceed to KPIH, KMLD, KLGU, KOGD, KHIF, KSLC, KPVU, KPUC, and land at KGJT - Grand Junction Regional Airport in Colorado after tearing up Salt Lake City in Utah. After refresh and refuel we will then proceed to: KMTJ, KGUC, KASE, KEGE, KHDN, KFNL, KGXY, and land at KDEN - Denver International as our final destination.

Comms on TeamSpeak as always: www.fguk.me/forum/radio-comms/20-team-speak3-server-details

Fabulous topography and some pretty unique scenery await us so I hope to see as many as possible. Fast jets down low over challenging terrain....what could possibly go wrong? CYA!

VooDoo
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: StuartC, thebroons, J Maverick 16, eagle12

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Mar 2021 13:23 #50028 by eagle12
OOOOh that looks good,VooDoo. I like triangles.:blink:

27 Mar 2021 17:08 - 27 Mar 2021 17:10 #50061 by geed
Allright - everyone planning to fly VooDoos amazing SU-34, consider getting the sound update I linked here:

drive.google.com/file/d/1g5K4-2wzFGzMR0O...-hc/view?usp=sharing

Unzip into the aircraft folder. The zip contains the folder daVinci_SU-34 with all the needed changes.

It is based on a download from the official FGUK hangar fro man hour earlier so it shoulöd be up to date.

Changes:
set file now references new sound.xml in the sounds folder
new sound files in Sounds/geed
new mpsound.xml
completely new interior and exterior sounds

Containing:
New three phase exterior with added compression sound when going fast
New interior sounds
A trailing bass component roughly 20m behind the aircraft - lets see how that works ;)

A heads up:
You need to start the engines but you will not hear the start zup sound up to this point. I just didnt get it to this point yet. But let it spool up just as always and you will be able to hear the new sounds.
The following user(s) said Thank You: eagle12

27 Mar 2021 19:32 #50063 by eagle12
Geed, in the hidden area is a question for you in my thread.

Time to create page: 0.367 seconds