FlightNight May 1st - Kyrgyzstan Chopper Cruise!

28 Apr 2021 11:30 - 28 Apr 2021 14:58 #50279 by Vodoun da Vinci
FlightNight May 1st - Kyrgyzstan Chopper Cruise! was created by Vodoun da Vinci

We'll meet at the appointed hour of 8 pm London time at ICAO: UAFL - Issyk-Kul International Airport. Please bring the Chopper of your choice from the FGUK Hangars that can attain/maintain 130 KIAS at altitudes up to 15000' and climb at 1200 FPM. We have a long way to go to see the Stuff and there are not many airports so please be ready to roll as close to 8PM as possible.

From our start point we will cross the mountains and head directly to UAAA and then over fly and proceed directly to UAFP - Karakol International Airport which will be our midpoint/refuel and refresh airport. After refresh we will proceed to fly back to UAFL along the North coast of Lake Balkhash and overfly to our final destination of: UAFW - Kant Air Base.

Comms on TeamSpeak as always: www.fguk.me/forum/radio-comms/20-team-speak3-server-details

Lots of awesome topography and stunning mountain vistas so come prepared for eye candy!

VooDoo
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: StuartC, thebroons, Porcius, sanni, Oscar_Yankee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Apr 2021 11:21 #50280 by Oscar_Yankee
Replied by Oscar_Yankee on topic FlightNight May 1st - Kyrgyzstan Chopper Cruise!
Fatal error!
Attachments:

29 Apr 2021 11:27 #50281 by StuartC
It must be working, you posted those screen shots

01 May 2021 07:41 #50283 by StuartC
My attendance tonight is entirely dependant on my arrivals. If they all aerrive before flight time, no problem. If not, Im unlikely to be flying tonight.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodoun da Vinci

01 May 2021 13:19 #50287 by Vodoun da Vinci
Replied by Vodoun da Vinci on topic FlightNight May 1st - Kyrgyzstan Chopper Cruise!
:( :( :( :(

I'd say that we'll talk about you if yer not there but the last time I did that Karma raised an ugly fist and crushed me. :)

VooDoo

01 May 2021 13:39 #50288 by StuartC
As of right now, only 4 out of 14 have arrived. Flight likely hood is decreasing.

01 May 2021 14:41 #50289 by flash
Just put a sign out that says something like 'No arrivals after 8pm because I'm flying helicopters' ;)

01 May 2021 15:05 #50290 by StuartC
I wish I could

01 May 2021 16:25 #50291 by Porcius
For me, UAFL comes up as TAMCHY - not ISSYK-KUL will this cause any problem ?

Laters, dudes....

Porcy

Lightning DOES strike twice.

Watchmen Quote - "I am looking at the stars.... Thier light takes so long to reach us. All we ever see of Stars are thier old photographs"

01 May 2021 19:44 #50292 by Porcius
On the fly-in gathering scenery with the Vickers Valiant. I started at UMGG - GOMEL, north of Pripyat (Chernoble nuclear generator went ballistic) and then turned and climbed out to 20000ft for the 1500Nm journey to TAMCHY. Finished with a perfect touchdown and roll-out.
Pics :

Porcy

Watchmen Quote - "I am looking at the stars.... Thier light takes so long to reach us. All we ever see of Stars are thier old photographs"
The following user(s) said Thank You: StuartC, Vodoun da Vinci, eagle12

01 May 2021 19:56 #50293 by Porcius
On a side note - had to purge the Terrorsync folder ( 128Gb) and move it to another drive other than C:.
A bit more balanced space wise but what a fuckin palaver losing all that scenery but on the plus side I get latest scenery next time round. :)

Porcy

01 May 2021 21:05 #50294 by eagle12
WOW the Valiant looks cool goodnight Porcy.

01 May 2021 21:45 #50297 by Porcius
Yes, she is cool. I now have the full set of V-Bombers thanks to a donation. She needs work which I am incapable of doing but I love taking her out now and again. As do I like having the Victor ( by Algy ) out now and again.
Great for scenery gathering due to their altitude and speed.

Porcy

Time to create page: 0.359 seconds