FlightNight June 12 - Venezuelan and Columbian Chopper Cruise!

09 Jun 2021 11:09 - 09 Jun 2021 23:12 #50520 by Vodoun da Vinci

We'll meet at the appointed hour of 8pm London Time at: ICAO - SVVL, Dr. Antonio Nicolás Briceño Airport in Venezuela. Please bring the shopper of your choice from the FGUK Hangars that can attain/maintain 130 KIAS and a climb rate of approx. 900 FPM to altitudes of about 16000' for an hours duration.

This is potentially seriously challenging terrain and we need to be cognizant of the fact that failure to climb might mean kissing a mountain.

From SVVL we will proceed to: SVMD and overfly at altitude and then proceed to SVSO where will we land for our midpoint refresh/refuel. After refresh we will proceed to: SKBG and overfly and then land at SKTM, Gabriel Vargas Santos Airport in Columbia.

Comms on TeamSpeak as always: www.fguk.me/forum/radio-comms/20-team-speak3-server-details

Seriously cool terrain which I have not yet experienced with a Group so I'm hoping to see all kinds of Whacko's seeking to try this!

VooDoo
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: StuartC, Porcius, sanni, eagle12

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Jun 2021 23:17 #50527 by Vodoun da Vinci
The Plan is Extant. I mean, right now. It's a Plan and it's gonna be cool.

Unless I pass out from exhaustion and can't function on The Day.....in which case Sanni will lead the Flight.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: ;)

VooDoo

13 Jun 2021 13:09 - 13 Jun 2021 13:09 #50542 by Vodoun da Vinci
1drv.ms/u/s!AizAZjDMu5xKon6L8mNYX0iTVyJz?e=bRTVsz

1drv.ms/u/s!AmRcwtiRJxd9hHcyxSaEJmXUWPV8?e=fwAMva

Posthumous links to .dds scenery of this area courtesy of oly2b....haven't had a chance to check them out as I'm unfortunately having a Crisis of Faith about FGFS....

VooDoo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Porcius

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds